Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Circus Maximus - Blues' Chariot

 





Here's a Blues' chariot for Circus Maximus that I've just finished painting. Below are photos of the Blues' and Greens' chariots together, all Steve Barber Models figures. I've started on a Reds' chariot and have a Whites' chariot assembled and undercoated for painting. After that I just have to finish off the 3mm mdf track I've started and racing will commence!


GMT Games are just about to release a new Roman chariot racing board game called Charioteer which looks interesting:

https://www.gmtgames.com/p-937-charioteer.aspx

I'm not sure if this will work with the chariots I've collected for Circus Maximus but it looks like a fun game anyway. See previous post Circus Maximus- Greens' Chariot for a bit of background on this project.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, should be fun when I finish the chariots and racing track.

      Delete

First Game of Border Wars - Reiving by the Big Rock

  Eliots on foot and mounted Armstrongs advance Eliots fire their pistols Armstrongs charge in to combat Last night we played our first game...