Thursday, November 17, 2022

Seleucus, Antigonus and Charioteer

 







Above is a guest post by Garry of two Successor command stands he has just painted. The first is of Seleucus, a Relic figure with an Essex officer and Aventine standard bearer. The second is Antigonus, a Relic figure with a Relic shield bearer and Aventine figures for the rest. The banners are by LBM with some VVV stars.

This week I received my copy of the new GMT Games, Roman chariot racing game, Charioteer, see photo below. This looks interesting, I've read the rules, they're only eleven pages, not overly complex but use a  mixture of cards and tokens to race the chariots. The game comes with six plastic counters for chariots  but I will use the Steve Barber quadrigae I've been painting for Circus Maximus. Hopefully I will get to try this out soon. 






6 comments:

First Game of Border Wars - Reiving by the Big Rock

  Eliots on foot and mounted Armstrongs advance Eliots fire their pistols Armstrongs charge in to combat Last night we played our first game...