Wednesday, February 15, 2023

More 2mm Roman Infantry

 

Korhyl Miniatures legions


Antonine Miniatures auxilia & Korhyl command


Here are five more infantry bases and a command base for my 2mm Romans for Strength and Honour. This is the bulk of the infantry for my Romans. I still have four skirmisher bases, a couple of command bases and an entire Roman marching camp to do. I'm working on some auxiliary cavalry bases at the moment.

As mentioned in my last post we have a 28mm Strength and Honour game tomorrow of Ad Castores, a small battle fought between the forces of Vitellius and Otho, on 5 April 69 AD. It should be fun and it will be interesting to see how it goes.



Eight legions and five auxilia 


4 comments:

Mounted Sergeants

  Here are a unit of mounted Sergeants with crossbow for a small Lion Rampant force of Teutonic Knights. The figures and horses are all Esse...