Sunday, March 5, 2023

Spartan and Theban Hoplites

 

Spartan command stands


Victrix Spartan hoplites


Foundry Spartan hoplites


Warlord Spartan hoplites



Here are some Spartan hoplites, command stands, cavalry and Theban hoplites that I painted some time ago. I had photos of these on my old blog Satrap Miniatures but haven't been able to track them down, so I've taken new photos. I still have quite a few Victrix and Foundry figures to paint for both Spartan and Theban armies.


Foundry Spartan cavalry


Victrix Theban hoplites








10 comments:

  1. Well they all look pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, I’ll have to get them out for a game.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, I’ll give the Spartans a run in a First Mantinea 418 BC game.

      Delete
  4. Great looking Spartans, got to love hopolites!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, a big hoplite bash is always good fun.

      Delete

First Game of Border Wars - Reiving by the Big Rock

  Eliots on foot and mounted Armstrongs advance Eliots fire their pistols Armstrongs charge in to combat Last night we played our first game...