Tuesday, February 20, 2024

2mm Roman Cavalry Bases

 






Here are some 2mm Roman cavalry bases that I've finally finished painting. Figures are by Antonine Miniatures. I still have four skirmisher bases and a marching camp to finish for the army. We have a 2mm Strength and Honour game lined up for next week, the scenario is Second Bedriacium/Cremona. I'm still working on terrain for the game but will post photos and a report of it shortly.




A command base, eight bases of legions,
five auxilia and two cavalry bases.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice, I really like how the S & H bases really look like the masses of an army. look forward to seeing your terrain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie, I’ve been working on an embankment road for the Via Postuma and cultivated fields and vineyards, hopefully it will look OK.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, it’s good to finally finish the cavalry.

      Delete
  3. Very cool, Mike. I must keep them in mind if I revisit my 2mm Irregular Romans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, the Strength and Honour games are a lot of fun. You should they look great, your photo is on the Irregular website.

      Delete

Hittite vs New Kingdom Egyptians ADLG Game

  Hittites and Egyptians deployed Opposite end Hittite left flank Hittite right flank Egyptian left flank Egyptian right flank Armies close ...