Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Sumerian Archers

 





Here are two units of Sumerian Archers I've just finished painting. These are mainly Warlord/Cutting Edge figures from their Early Household Archers pack but two Eureka figures have snuck among them. I have another batch of twenty four of these based and primed to bring my archer contingent up to strength for my Sumerian armies.

Today in the mail I got my order of the Gangs of Rome Two rules and accessory set, see photo below. The rules are a beautifully illustrated, 192 page hardback book. Look forward to revisiting these rules, painting the plastic gangs and mobs and assembling the Sarissa villa. Tomorrow night we have our first game of Border Wars, the Flags of War Border Reiver skirmish game, lined up so it will be interesting to see how that goes.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on archers!
    Gangs of Rome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on the Sumerians, really nice. The Gangs of Rome stuff looks interesting, seen some lovely boards on various blogs and they do interest me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie, GoR is fun, I have two painted gangs and buildings for it from before.

      Delete

Hittite vs New Kingdom Egyptians ADLG Game

  Hittites and Egyptians deployed Opposite end Hittite left flank Hittite right flank Egyptian left flank Egyptian right flank Armies close ...