Tuesday, February 4, 2020

New Kingdom Egyptians 2



New Kingdom Egyptian Chariots





Ramses II - Old Glory 15s chariot & horses, Chariot Miniatures crew





Essex driver, horses and chariot & Old Glory 15s crewman






Here are some 15mm New Kingdom Egyptians that I've just finished painting. I posted some photos last year of a half a DBA army, so these chariots, spearmen and camp complete that, with thirteen bases in total. I'll expand this army for the Mortem et Gloriam rules but already have quite a large 28mm New Kingdom Egyptian army, so that is an option as well. The figures are a real mix of ranges and the back drop photo was taken in the Saqqara area in Egypt in 2009.




Chariot Miniatures





Essex Miniatures





New Kingdom Egyptian Spearmen - Essex Miniatures


New Kingdom Egyptian Camp - Baueda tent & Essex camp followers


New Kingdom Egyptian DBA army

10 comments:

  1. Those are really nice looking. Now a days if I tried painting anything smaller than 28's my glasses would explode.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin, yes the 15mm are definitely hard on the old eyes and glasses. I usually stick with 28mm but have been doing some 15mm lately, they're a lot easier to store and transport and I really like ranges like Xyston, Corvus Belli and Legio Heroica.

      Delete
  2. Fancy work, Mike! Great looking Egyptians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, they took a while to paint, I'm glad I've finished.

      Delete
  3. Great looking NKE and backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking Egyptians! Seamless mix of manufactures, they all look excellent, your a better man than me I couldn't paint 15mm!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, it's hard on your eyes but some of the ranges like Xyston are very detailed.

      Delete

First Game of Border Wars - Reiving by the Big Rock

  Eliots on foot and mounted Armstrongs advance Eliots fire their pistols Armstrongs charge in to combat Last night we played our first game...