Friday, June 12, 2020
Celt Command
Here's a Celt command stand that I've just finished painting. The chieftain and carynx player are by Renegade Miniatures, the standard bearer by Gripping Beast and the druid with the head collection by Victrix Miniatures. I really like the Renegade Miniatures figures, cricket bat swords not withstanding. They are big, chunky and easy to paint and make a nice change from all the Warlord plastic Celts with manic poses, that are hard to rank up. I have a couple more Renegade warbands to paint as well as a cavalry unit and some of their chariots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Early New Kingdom Egyptian Infantry
Here are some early New Kingdom Egyptian close-fighters and javelin men that I've just finished painting. They're from 18th Dynast...
-
Vikings initial deployment Irish initial deployment Irish warriors Irish slingers Irish chieftain and warriors Irish warriors Last Sunday ...
-
Here are some Samnites from the archives, the Linen Legion described by Livy in his The History of Rome (Book 10.38.12.), who fought at ...




Beautiful looking command!
ReplyDeleteThanks Michal.
DeleteAwesome command stand, congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks Phil.
DeleteLovely looking command stand! Really nice combination of figures!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Thanks Iain.
Delete