Monday, May 22, 2023

Sassanid Command, Savaran and Light Cavalry

 






Here are some Sassanid command figures, Savaran and light cavalry that I've just finished painting. They're all A&A figures with LBM banners and shield transfers. I've added six Savaran (three with banners) on unarmored horses to the twelve I already have to make up three units of six. We've got a Command and Colors Medieval (CCM) game lined up this week. The scenario is the Battle of Hormuz 226 AD with the Sassanids under Ardashir I taking on the Parthians under Artabanus IV. It should be fun, lots of horse archers, shooting and cataphracts!






4 comments:

Minoan Bull-Leapers

  Here is a set of Minoan Bull-Leapers that I've just painted. The figures are by Eureka Miniatures who have just released some great ci...