Sunday, December 21, 2025

Neo-Elamite Horse Archers and Infantry

 





Here are some Neo-Elamite horse archers and infantry that I've just finished painting. The figures are by Steve Barber Models with a single Eureka Miniatures horse archer. The infantry are mixed with front rank spearmen and rear rank archers. I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy gaming, painting and blogging for 2026!






12 comments:

  1. Nice to see some Elamite figures painted. Look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your painted Neo-Elamites look great, not sure about painting eyes in the figures though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phil, I don’t usually bother unless it’s a command figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the horse archers and spearmen/archer stand. Should come in very handy on the table. All the best for the forthcoming festivities!

    ReplyDelete

Mitanni versus Early New Kingdom Egyptians ADLG Game

  NKE and Mitanni deployed Opposite end Armies advance Mitanni right flank and centre Mitanni left flank and centre NKE right flank and cent...