Saturday, August 15, 2026

More Samnite Cavalry

 





Here are some more Samnite Cavalry that I've finally finished painting. The figures are all Crusader Miniatures, a mixture of armoured and unarmoured riders, with LBM shield transfers. They're nice figures that paint up well but not quite as good as the Aventine ones I painted a few years ago. I still have quite a few infantry figures to paint for this army.







10 comments:

  1. Very nice looking unit, they paint up really well, great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie, I’ll have to try and finish more infantry units for my Samnites.

      Delete
  2. A good looking unit and nicely photographed with the backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully painted, love the Samnites, their armour and helmets espeacially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, same here, their armour and helmets are distinctive.

      Delete
  4. Lovely work on these Cyrus…
    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete

First Game of Ilium: A Game of Heroes

Aeneas and his Dardanians, four warriors and two archers Hector and six shield bearers Last Thursday morning Craig came over and we played o...