Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Desert Well and Greek/Successor Baggage

 






Here is a desert well and a Greek/Successor baggage stand that I've just finished painting. The well is a nice resin and metal terrain set by Architects of War that I've had for about fifteen years but finally got around to painting for our Ilium Settlement Raid game, which required a well for the scenario. I've got more of their Middle Eastern buildings, an animal enclosure, a ploughed field and another well to paint as well. The Greek/ Successor baggage stand is by Aventine Miniatures. They do a Steppe/Eastern baggage set with more horses which I will use for my Sassanids.






8 comments:

  1. Great looking camelry and cavalry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, the camel riders are resin figures by Blitzkrieg Miniatures.

      Delete
  2. Good looking extras. Clearly the well is desirable enough for the camel troops to fight over it!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James, they’re both handy, terrain and baggage for games.

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking models! I'm sure they will all be appearing in your games - useful for so many scenarios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jason, they are really useful for many scenarios.

    ReplyDelete

Mitanni versus Early New Kingdom Egyptians ADLG Game

  NKE and Mitanni deployed Opposite end Armies advance Mitanni right flank and centre Mitanni left flank and centre NKE right flank and cent...