Monday, June 14, 2021

Libyan Warriors and Archers

 









Here are more Bronze Age Libyan warriors and archers, that I've just finished painting, for my Libyan Chariots Rampant force. The figures are by Foundry, Warlord/Cutting Edge, Newline and Old Glory. I now have five infantry units painted, three tribal warrior units and two archer units, worth 20 points. Once I've finished the three Libyan chariots I'm working on at the moment, I'll have a 32 point Libyan force to fight against my New Kingdom Egyptians.







10 comments:

  1. Great work as always sir!
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, looking forward to a game with the Libyans.

      Delete
  2. More delightfully mixed units of ancient Libyans!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, it will be good to give them a run.

      Delete
  3. Very cool Libyans, Mike. Nice patterns on the leaders' cloaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, will see how they go against the NKE.

      Delete
  4. Nice! I like seeing a mish-mash of manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, a mix of ranges is always good for a bit of variety in units.

      Delete
  5. As everyone above has noted; beautifully painted as ever.
    Not much between them and the enemy is there?!!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James, not much at all, only naked aggression.

      Delete

Minoan Bull-Leapers

  Here is a set of Minoan Bull-Leapers that I've just painted. The figures are by Eureka Miniatures who have just released some great ci...