Saturday, October 3, 2026

More Early New Kingdom Egyptian Infantry

 





Here are some early New Kingdom Egyptian close-fighters and javelin men that I've just finished painting. They're from 18th Dynasty, part of Thumoses III's army, for my Battle of Megiddo project. The figures are all 15mm Khurasan Miniatures. I now have enough painted figures for a game with this army so will give them a run against my Mitanni soon.




6 comments:

  1. Great looking NKE infantry, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a good painting milestone when you have painted enough units for a game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, it definitely is something you’re aiming for with an army.

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done, great work on some very nice figures. A good place to be when you have enough unit to get a game with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie, I played a game this afternoon with them, NKE won it was good fun.

      Delete

More Early New Kingdom Egyptian Infantry

  Here are some early New Kingdom Egyptian close-fighters and javelin men that I've just finished painting. They're from 18th Dynast...